Experience the Benefits of Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation
According to The Journal of the American Dental Association, the prevalence of gingival recession in the United States includes 50 percent of people 18 to 64 years of age and 88 percent of individuals 65 years of age and older. And, with an aging population, the number of recession cases in the U.S. is certain to soar.
The Pinhole Surgical Technique is a revolutionary procedure designed to treat gum recession that offers a number of advantages for patients.
Some of the benefits of the Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation include:
- Immediate pleasing, long-lasting results
- Less discomfort for the patient after treatment and minimal downtime
- Generally faster recovery for the patient than traditional grafting
- Usually no sutures
- No need for scalpels
- No need to take donor tissue from the patient’s palate
- No need to use allograft material
- Possible tooth loss is avoided
- Cost is comparable or lower than CTG or other grafting procedures
For the fearful patient, Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation procedure could be the difference between possible tooth loss and continuing discomfort or tooth retention, comfort, and improved appearance. We are pleased to offer this new technique for patients with recession.
If you have questions about the Pinhole Surgical Technique or gum recession please feel free to contact us here or call us at 248-357-3100.